Tadabbur Course Info
What is Tadabbur? The Arabic term tadabbur refers to sincere reflection or contemplation and is taken from the ayah in the Qur'an that has been translated to mean: "Do they not then think deeply in the Qur'an, or are their hearts locked up?" (Muhammad, 47:24).
Our Tadabbur program is taught by Umm Zakiyyah (along with carefully selected UZ Ambassadors and special guests) and is designed for students of all levels. Students selected for Tadabbur are committed to connecting to the Qur'an in a way that nourishes their emotional and spiritual health. The goal of Tadabbur is to inspire lifetime commitment to Qur'an-centered personal improvement in our daily lives. (NOTE: All Tajweed and Hifdh students are automatically accepted into Tadabbur).
Our Tadabbur program has three (3) facets and is rooted in supporting your lifetime commitment to nourishing your emotional and spiritual health:
(1) "UZ Soul Tribe" membership: This aspect of the Tadabbur program grants students an all-access UZ Heart & Soul Care pass to all courses and eBooks available at uzhearthub.com.
(2) Live Classes and Discussions: This aspect of the Tadabbur program includes any one or more of the following:
- UZ Live Masterclasses (for emotional, spiritual, and personal development)
- UZ Life Sharing (i.e. Umm Zakiyyah sharing parts of her personal journey in connection to how certain ayaat of the Qur'an inspired specific life lessons)
- Live, interactive discussions with Umm Zakiyyah and special guests
(3) Guided Independent Study: This aspect of the Tadabbur program overlaps parts of the "UZ Soul Tribe" membership and UZ Life Sharing and may include any of the following:
- Qur'an journaling
- writing for reflection and/or healing
- weekly or monthly assignments for emotional and spiritual nourishment and self-improvement
NOTE: Currently, we are accepting up to seventy-five (75) women in our Tadabbur program.
Your Tadabbur program starts at the time of registration. In addition to all the UZ courses available at uzhearthub.com, this program includes monthly LIVE calls, discussions, and or masterclasses with Umm Zakiyyah and special guests. The time of each UZ Live varies and will be decided based upon the input and preference of the students. For more info, read FAQs HERE.